What is the position about?
It’s a time-flexible position you can work from home most of the time, during the day. Weekly online meetings with the CEO and occasional meetings with sponsors.
Leading the fundraising plan for the organisation including (1) being familiar with local charity laws and regulations, (2) planning and executing fundraising campaigns/events, and (3) managing a fundraising committee whenever necessary.
Business development with potential sponsors and partners to bring in donations. Source for and meet up with companies and individuals to ask for donations.
Application of government/ foundation grants, EU funding.
What do we offer?
● Being part of a dynamic team building up a NGO with lots of potential nationally and internationally.
● Flexible working hours to fit in family life.
● It is not a paid job at the moment but has the potential to become at least a part time job, once there are more funds in.
● So it could be an opportunity for somebody to get back into work or develop a new career (Moms?), maybe somebody young and unemployed or for somebody retired that would like to contribute and be part of a dynamic team building up this amazing NGO.
● Opportunities to shadow and learn from successful people in the field: Due to our diversity within the organization we have a lot of knowledge and international networks within the organization around the subject of fundraising, so the person will get the necessary support and qualification
● Participating in work related trainings and conferences
What should that person bring?
● Passion and drive for the cause of our organisation
● Excellent communication skills
● Well organised
● Good in coordinating activities and teams
● Very good knowledge of English and Greek
● Knowledge of new media, and good presentation skills are a plus
● Experience and knowledge from other NGOs or charities is a plus, but not a must
For more information or to apply please direct your enquirers and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org