Vacancy Announcement: Full or Part time Marketing Officer and Translator to cover maternity leave
Birth Forward is an award winning, island wide NGO around the various stages of planning, creating and growing a family in Cyprus. Together our passion is to help parents gain their own confidence and self-awareness so they can make informed decisions for their children in Cyprus.
We do that through advocacy, support, research and education connecting parents, academics and professionals. Currently we are creating a FREE web-app for parents and professionals called ‘Baby Buddy Forward’.
Qualification: Bachelor in Marketing, Greek or English, Social Science, Business or Humanities
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Greek and English is a must to do both Greek to English and English to Greek translations for end user products
- Sales and fundraising skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience in social media marketing, technical skills is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and good time management skills
- Work well on their own
- Good with details
Responsibilities and duties
- Translation text material (English to Greek and Greek to English) and subtitling of Video Material
- Following up of running operations replacing CEO maternity leave
- Update Website and Social Media regularly
- PR and communication with traditional Media
- Event and Project Management
- Communication with our volunteers, organisation and moderation of volunteer meetings
- internal and external communication
- (EU) project proposal writing
The full or part time position is is a maternity replacement until end of January with potential further employment. Flexible hours and home office are possible, otherwise office in Nicosia or Larnaca. Since it’s our organisation is working islandwide one day a week approximately is out of town, so mobility is necessary. Application deadline 12th of June to email@example.com, phone 0035799992477, www.birthforward.com.