The full listings for all the Birth Forward meetings and events of interest
- This event has passed.
The Maternity Journey – Empowerment and Support Group for Moms
February 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm€15
Birth Forward – Cyprus and the Center of Systemic Counselling Logo Psichis Κέντρο Συστημικής Συμβουλευτικής ” Λόγω Ψυχής” are very happy to announce the creation of their monthly Support Group for Mοms IN english – The Maternity Journey”. The workshops
will be conducted in English and aim at bringing moms from all over the island in a unique empowering experience!
The Support Group was created in order to give the time and space for every mum:
– To share her experience for her own maternity journey and to receive the precious present of empathy
– To express her feelings in a safe environment
-To rethink and reεvaluate her journey up to now with optimism and pride.
– To share and take valuable information and knowledge from the professionals escorting us.
– To find her own treasures and strengths and to give herself and her child the balance. The connection and the peace they both need.
-To get valuable tools for facing life challenges with strength.
– To obtain valuable tools that will improve the quality of everyday life and communication within the family!
The Group will meet once a month and with a playful and experiential way and by using the valuable tools of Systemic Psychotherapy and Empowerment they will work together the following topics:
1. The fears in Maternity – We face our invisible enemies
2. Reconstructing our birth story together
3. The Maternity and the important people in our lives – Balance, Limits. Connection!
4. Building a beautiful relationship with our children
5. Learning to Love our self again!
The Group is coordinated by a professional psychologist trained in Systemic Psychotherapy and certified facilitator and Parents Trainer. The Group is escorted by a Professional Midwife.
Price of Investment: 15 euros per meeting
Duration: 2.5 hours
Meeting Place: Πολυχώρος “Κόσμος Χωρίς Σύνορα”
Please confirm your participation to Andri Christoudia Gumuskut (+35799720418) or by mail to email@example.com.