The full listings for all the Birth Forward meetings and events of interest
- This event has passed.
Inspire Change and Celebrate – Annual General Meeting 2019
April 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
This is our third annual general meeting and we have lot’s of exciting results form the quantitative survey last summer and the qualitative discussion groups in mainly November to share.
Reflecting on our accomplishments, celebrating our success stories and sharing our plans for the future! It’s an opportunity to meet other members of the tribe in person and network and to get to know our organisation! The annual general meeting is open for everyone interested, being a member or not.
We will have presentations for around 1 h then follow with a celebration including free buffet!
17:30-18:00 Welcome coffee and registration
- Looking back 2018/2019 and forward
- What have we done?
- What is there planned for the future?
- What can Birth Forward learn from the research done in Cyprus and the current developments? What does the Scientific Advisory Board suggest?
- Educational needs and priorities perceived by Cypriot parents and professionals during pregnancy until 6th month after birth, results of the BBF Delphi study from 2018
Results of the 12 BBF multilingual Focus Groups with parents in Cyprus about information in pregnancy and after
- Recommendations towards the organisation from the Scientific Advisory Board
- Dinner party at the HomeForCooperation Cafe
FREE CHILDCARE: Children are the reason of our work and are always very welcome. We will offer childcare between 17:30-19:00 but you NEED to register for that beforehand so we can be prepared for the amount of children and which ages. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please let us know if you are coming and staying for the party so we can plan the food ahead: email@example.com